I haven't been getting much "blog fodder" from Greg since he's basically just been working and waiting...for me to arrive. I can't wait to get out there so we can start the "together" part of this adventure. I'm flying out in the evening on Friday, April 9, which is just around the corner now. I suddenly realized how much I have to get done in the next week and half. I'm making a list, checking it twice, and hoping I can fit it all in!
My parents have decided to come to Ireland to visit me this summer, along with my sister! This is super exciting, and not something I was expecting! It's going to be so nice to look forward to a visit from my entire family at the beginning of June, and to have the opportunity to show them around my "Irish home" and see some of the sights of the country together.
In other exciting news, we've booked our first side trip - a long weekend in London at the beginning of May. Although I have a layover in London Heathrow on my flight out to Ireland, that doesn't really count, so I'm really looking forward to a mini-vacation in England.
I'm counting down the days...and there aren't many of them left! I suppose that means I'd better get to work on that checklist now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment