| In case I haven't mentioned it before . . . I don't like winter. At all. I especially don't like this winter with all the snow and unusually frigid temperatures. I am convinced that I am cursed because both my pregnancies have been during bad winters. I guess all this snow and cold is better than the constant ice of the 2010-11 winter, but I am beginning to despair that spring will every come. At least one person in our house doesn't seem to mind the winter too much, though. This year, if it is not too cold to go outside, Davis really enjoys playing in the snow! He talks about how he likes to walk in the snow, was excited to build a snowman with Daddy complete with carrot nose, and is sad whenever the snow melts. I guess winter hatred is really more of an adult thing, because I'm sure Davis' philosophy is, "Let it snow!" |
Snow is so much more fun when you're a kid. That's a pretty impressive snowman. Remember our snow mouse? Not nearly as big, but still pretty neat. :)
ReplyDelete