For some reason, this next one was a little harder for me to "see" at first, until Greg explained it to me. The left hand is up by the baby's face in the top left, then you can follow it down and see the bent elbow, then the upper arm ending in the shoulder on the right. We're looking at the left side of the baby's face. The word "CHIN" is right underneath the baby's chin; you can see the lips, nose and the side of the eye above it, and the pudgy little cheek.
This final picture is a regular 2D one, pointing out all the hair that's growing on our fuzzy baby's head.
Looking at these pictures, it's still amazing to me that they are of a little tiny person living inside of me. It is completely mind-boggling. This "sneak peek" is so special, and it makes us even more excited to see our adorable baby in the flesh this March!
![]() |
| From Loving the Life We Live |





What a sweetie! Is the eye open? Or am I looking at it wrong?
ReplyDeleteOkay. I think I've got it now. I think it's just the way the shadow is at the corner of the eye.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was closed and just looked open, but Greg thinks it's definitely open.
ReplyDelete