Monday, February 21, 2011

36 weeks



I'm finding it extremely difficult to wrap my brain around the fact that I am now 36 weeks pregnant . . . only 4 weeks away from the due date!  It's getting to be crunch time now.  This past weekend Greg went on a man trip with some work buddies.  My parents were already planning to come down to babysit me, which ended up being extra nice since I was sick and needed some TLC.  My wonderful mother took care of things around the house and helped me sort and wash and put away all of our baby's clothes, blankets, towels, and bedding.  It was an impressive amount of laundry, and I'm rather suspicious that our baby is already going to be too big for a lot of its clothes.  Even the 0-3 month clothes seem surprisingly tiny, so I guess we'll see!  Hopefully baby will be able to wear a lot of his/her super-cute new clothes for awhile.  It's a nice feeling knowing that things are washed and ready to go.  The problem is, I am not ready to go!  There's a lot still to be done before The Big Day.  Hopefully the baby gives me at leasts a couple more weeks to pull it all together, although I have a feeling that having a baby is something one is never completely prepared for!

From Loving the Life We Live

No comments:

Post a Comment