Tuesday, November 16, 2010

22 weeks

In my hoodie.  No make-up.  No contact lenses (I cheated by taking my glasses off for the photo).  Just baby and me on a lazy Sunday night.

I had a horrible stomach bug last Thursday.  I'm pretty sure I threw up everything I've ever eaten in my life.  (I know, TMI, sorry.  Yuck!)  It was so bad I spent half the night sleeping on the bathroom floor.  Guess what?  Being sick is not fun.  Being sick and pregnant is even less fun.

Baby seems to have come through the ordeal just fine, though, and has been squirming around a lot today to his/her mommy's delight.  And I finally feel that I have made a full recovery (knock on wood).  Now my mission is to avoid all germs for the rest of the winter.  (Right - good luck with that one!)

From Loving the Life We Live

2 comments:

  1. Not that I'm biased or anything...but you're the cutest mommy-to-be that I've ever seen. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, people tell me pretty often that I'm a cute pregnant lady. I don't mind hearing it. :)

    ReplyDelete