Friday, October 8, 2010

OB Appointment Update

This morning I had an appointment with Dr. Fenoughty . . . and I got a good report!  :)

  • My blood pressure was 110/70.  I always get complimented on  my blood pressure.
  • My uterus is high.  It usually doesn't get up that high until around 20 weeks, so she said I'm growing really well.  She called me a show-off.
  • The placenta is in the front.  She said that's not bad, but it will make it more difficult to find the heartbeat for the next couple of months.  She had to try for quite a while this time (I don't like that!) and was almost ready to send me to get an ultrasound instead, but was eventually able to find it.
  • Baby's heartrate was typically running around 145-148ish.
Dr. Fenoughty said everything looks perfect.  She's guessing it's a boy!  8 weeks ago she was guessing it was a girl, so at this point it's up in the air!  :)

Now we're off to North Carolina for a family visit.  It's nice to start off a four day weekend with some good, reassuring news!  My next appointment is November 5, and we'll have an ultrasound with that one.


From Loving the Life We Live

3 comments:

  1. So far, so good! Grow, baby, grow!
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Have a safe and enjoyable trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not twins? I just knew that would be the news today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe that'll be the big news next time, Janelle!
    :)

    ReplyDelete