Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Official February 2013 Post

I just realized that I have no posts yet for February, so I'm throwing some random pictures up here to make an Official February 2013 Post.

Davis thinks he's pretty hot stuff when he wears his sunglasses. 

 A busy day at the crayon un-peeling factory.  He patiently peeled wrappers off crayons (with the occasional sigh thrown in) for at least a solid half hour.
 
This kid loves to play with hats! 

One of this morning's activities was putting pipecleaners through the holes in an upside-down colander.
 

My parents came to stay for the weekend earlier this month and I just had to share this picture of Davis riding horseback Grammy-back because I think he just looks so cute and happy in it!
 
We have officially entered what I have labeled "The Cheese Phase."  I was trying to take pictures of Davis playing MegaBloks with his grandparents.  Here, he has noticed the camera and is pointing at it while loudly alerting my parents to the fact that THERE IS A CAMERA.  This is IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS, people!
 

Immediately afterwards, Davis turned to me and said "Cheese!"
 
Here is a close-up of his Cheese Face.  I thnk that we will be seeing quite a bit of this Cheese Face during the Cheese Phase (unfortunately, because he has such a cute smile).  I'm interested to see what happens when we get his 2 year pictures taken.

Speaking of which, my baby is turning 2 in just two and a half short weeks.  Wowzers!!


From Loving the Life We Live

No comments:

Post a Comment