Tuesday, July 3, 2012

15 Month Stats

Davis had his 15 month well baby visit last Thursday.  For those who care about such things, these were his statistics:

Weight: 24 lbs. 8 oz. - 72%ile
Height: 31.5 in. - 56%ile
Head circumference: 19.25 in. - 93%ile

Since his impressive eating skills have emerged, Davis has been packing on the pounds and is back on his growth curve again - yay!  And the size of his head (room for massive brains, perhaps?) confirms the reason why it is so difficult for me to pull on some of his shirts.

Have I mentioned that he is turning into a toddler right before our eyes?  It is mind-boggling.  The facial expressions, the cognitive wheels that you can practically see turning, the gestures, the personality, the tantrums . . . and he just seems so much BIGGER now that he's a true biped.



(The reason I look so crazy is that I was making excited noises trying to get Davis to smile for the camera.  I don't normally look like this . . . I think.)

(Thank you for the John Deere stuff, Great-aunt Kathy!)

water play!


strutting my stuff and looking like a real toddler!


Davis' friend Nolan came over to play yesterday and I used my creative genius to turn some underbed storage tubs into a water table for some fun water play in our screened-in back porch!  Davis had a great time splashing and playing with his buddy . . . and trying to steal his measuring cup!

From Loving the Life We Live

No comments:

Post a Comment