Today I was folding laundry in the living room while Davis played, and suddenly I found him hightailing it towards the kitchen. He hasn't really ventured out onto the tile much before, so I was so surprised that it took me a second to think about reaching for my camera to record it! He definitely had a destination (the pantry) in mind, was determined to reach it, and began crawling toward it with deliberation! This is the farthest I have seen him crawl. A little later on, he crawled from his bedroom into the bathroom where I was washing my hands. Looks like he has discovered that the "invisible barriers" between rooms do not exist - baby gates are in our future, I think!
(I rotated the camera halfway through, so the video looks kind of weird - sorry! You'll just have to tilt your head to the side.) :)
![]() |
| From Loving the Life We Live |

WOW!!! That's quite an improvement since Friday! I'm impressed! I'm glad you were home to catch it on video!
ReplyDeleteI see gates in the very near future! :)