| We just got back from Davis' six month doctor's appointment, so I have a report on his stats to share! Weight: 20 lbs. 1 oz. - 86.43 percentile Height: 27.5 in. - 77.25 percentile Head circumference: 17.75 in. - 89.14 percentile Sadly, I also have a Bad Mommy report to share: Davis has a double ear infection. Boo. He has had a head cold for about a week and a half, but I never even thought about him developing an ear infection from it. D'oh! That explains some of the clinginess, crying, and restless sleep that's been going on around here lately. Well, you live and learn. Hopefully the antibiotics will clear this right up and he'll be a happier baby. Maybe he'll even start sleeping 8 hours at night. Haha - yeah, right! The poor boy also had to get 4 different shots in his legs, so he probably thinks the world is a mean place right now. One of them was the flu shot, and in a month he goes back for an ear check and the second dose of the flu shot. Then he's ALL DONE will shots until he turns one. I'm sure it makes him feel much better knowing that. Well, at least it makes me feel better. I hate having my poor baby be in pain. ![]() |
| From Loving the Life We Live |
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Six Month Stats
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment