| 2010 was a BIG year for Greg and I. There was excitement, grief and heartache, big decisions to make, amazing new experiences and opportunities, living abroad, world travel . . . and we ended the year on a high note with our baby due to make its appearance in March 2011. As big as 2010 was, 2011 looks to be even more of a landmark year. In 2011, our lives are due to change completely as our family expands to three, and we're looking forward with hope to a wonderful year! To follow up, yes, I did pass my glucose screen. Yay! Tonight we had our first labor and birth class (from 6-9 p.m.) with another one next Tuesday. There were four other couples in the class with us who have due dates in early February, early March, April, and May. (The couple due in May is really getting a head start on this, I guess!) I definitely have the biggest belly of anyone in the class! Well, the lady due in early February has a belly, but she's bigger overall, so maybe mine just looks bigger in proportion because I'm thinner otherwise. The lady due in early March has just a tiny belly, even though she's due 2 or 3 weeks before me. We are the only couple who does not know whether it's a boy or a girl (the nurse teaching the class was pretty excited about that - she says those births are always the most exciting to attend). Today's class included general info, a video, and a tour of the childbirth center, which is pretty nice! It's good to get a better idea of what happens when you check into the hospital and throughout the whole process. Finally, I have to give a shout out to my sister, Shalimar, who made the most adorable baby shower invitations for the shower she's throwing for me on January 29. Thanks, Shalimar; you're amazing!!! ![]() |
| From Loving the Life We Live |
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Welcome 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment