Friday, April 16, 2010
Scilly Walk
Yesterday afternoon I went on a very vigorous wa
lk in the countryside: the east shore of Kinsale Harbor, Lower Road and Scilly Walk, Summer Cove, Charles Fort, Ringacurra, High Road, and Breakheart Hill. My walking guide said it was a two hour walk of about four miles, but it felt like about ten miles, especially when I was way out in the country and felt like surely my guidebook was wrong and I must be lost. But I found my way, and it was a perfectly lovely walk (though completely exhausting!) on a beautiful, sunny Thursday. I particularly enjoyed sitting on the grass at Charles Fort, sunning myself and looking out over the water, taking in the spectacular views. Here are a few of my photos from the walk:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your photography is wonderful! It looks like Heaven.
ReplyDeleteMary in StL