| (Disclaimer: I wrote this post at the beginning of January, I swear. I just now got around to adding the pictures so I could post it. Oops! Life happens.) As I type my first post of 2015 - the first post of the first full year in which we are a complete family of four, I am still on the high of 2.5 weeks of family togetherness. Greg has been on vacation and we have just been basking in lots and lots of TIME. Time to just be is a true gift. I have to give massive props to my husband for giving the entire house a rigorous cleaning before Christmas, and along with just the luxury of having someone else around to tag-team with the kids, these past weeks I really feel like I have begun to feel like myself again. Those hazy, foggy, sleep-deprived days of infancy have given way to a new normal and many hopes and dreams for a happy and well-balanced 2015. We had a good Christmas the year - everyone was healthy (fingers crossed that this continues) and Davis was enthusiastic about Christmas festivities. We enjoyed fun times with family and friends and Davis is already asking when it will be Christmas again - haha! ![]() |
| From Loving the Life We Live |
Thursday, February 5, 2015
Togetherness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment