Friday, October 24, 2014

5 Months (Rewind)

Ok, so I wrote the below (super short) post when Adam was actually 5 months old.  I just never found the time to finish it and add pictures so I could post it.  Anyway, let's rewind now and revisit when Adam was 5 months old . . . poor kid is going to have second child syndrome with my lack of timely blog posts!

--------

Time marches on and Adam is officially 5 months old!  His newest trick that he enjoys often is grabbing his toes.  He has perpetual floppy socks from grabbing the toes of his socks and pulling on them. :)  His core strength is rapidly improving and I've really noticed lately how well he's doing with holding his torso upright when I sit him on my lap.  I am still waiting on him to roll over.  He continues to bring a ray of sunshine to our home!







From Loving the Life We Live

No comments:

Post a Comment