| After taking a little break from using cloth diapers last month while battling an antibiotic-induced yeast diaper rash (sure hope these tubes mean no more antibiotics!), we are back in cloth and I'm remembering how much I like it. It's so soft and looks so comfy for a baby's tender tush . . . not to mention cute! I never posted a picture of newborn Davis in his very first cloth diaper, so here's a blast from the past for you. (I will never get over how amazing it is to see how much a baby changes in 10 short months!) Oh. My. Goodness. So adorable! And in case I'm not the only one out there who can't get enough of the cuteness that is Davis Reid Mueller, here are a few more pictures of our cloth-diapered, window-kissing cutie! ![]() |
| From Loving the Life We Live |
Friday, January 20, 2012
Cloth Diapers . . . and Cuteness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment