Yesterday, Davis met his new best buddy, Nolan Andrew (age 1 day). Don't worry, Nolan, Davis may look gigantic right now, but I'm sure you'll catch up in time! (Greg and I were kind of freaked out holding this adorable little seven-and-a-half-pounder . . . our baby was never that small, and it's amazing what a difference a couple of pounds can make in how tiny a baby feels in your arms!)
Then today, Davis and I went to visit his gal pals Audrey (age 1 1/2) and Madelyn (age 7 weeks).
It's going to be so fun watching Davis play with his little friends . . . you know, someday, when they can do more than just stare at each other obliviously.
![]() |
| From Loving the Life We Live |

Awww. I'm guessing Nolan's mommy is Robin?
ReplyDelete"It's going to be so fun watching Davis play with his little friends..." and bite and scratch and pinch and say, "MINE!" ;)
You gals need to call me when babies are born!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhh, Megan, I didn't know you didn't know! Yep, that's Robin's boy. :)
ReplyDelete