Friday, June 3, 2011

In Case You Were Wondering

In case you were wondering, Davis has not slept through the night since my last post.  Apparently, I jinxed myself.  I am trying to be happy with the fact that he's been sleeping for three-hour periods; it sure beats getting up every hour.

In case you were wondering, Davis' newest trick is bringing his hands together in front of him and kind of twisting them together.  It is super cute.  He also very much enjoys sucking on his hands and making loud smacking sounds while doing so.  Drooling and blowing bubbles are also very popular activities.

In case you were wondering, I'm going back to work part-time next week.  Boy oh boy, did 12 weeks go by fast.  I am so thankful that my work is being accommodating and willing to work with me on my schedule.  This week, I'll work Monday afternoon, Wednesday morning, and then all day Friday.  Tuesday and Thursday I'll have full days of wonderful snuggle time with my favorite baby boy.  Yay!

In case you were wondering, Davis is still cute.  Here's the proof.








From Loving the Life We Live

1 comment: