Aww! That is so amazing. I have 3 kids and still love the idea of a person being in there. Hopefully the last days of your pregnancy continue to go smoothly. I know the last 2 weeks I was so miserable. I would go to the dr for my appt and he would say no progress and I would bust out in tears. It is exciting to think soon that baby will be in your arms :)
Thanks, Shawna! It is unbelievably amazing. I feel so, so lucky that I am still feeling pretty good. Hopefully I'll never start feeling miserable; that sounds horrible! I am so excited for what the next few weeks will bring!!
Aww! That is so amazing. I have 3 kids and still love the idea of a person being in there. Hopefully the last days of your pregnancy continue to go smoothly. I know the last 2 weeks I was so miserable. I would go to the dr for my appt and he would say no progress and I would bust out in tears. It is exciting to think soon that baby will be in your arms :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Shawna! It is unbelievably amazing. I feel so, so lucky that I am still feeling pretty good. Hopefully I'll never start feeling miserable; that sounds horrible! I am so excited for what the next few weeks will bring!!
ReplyDelete