Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sun and Sand

Okay, so I'll be the first to admit that my blogging has suffered since I came home.  But don't think I've abandoned my beloved blog completely!  This weekend, I'll start working on the trip report that I alluded to earlier.

You know, the trip involving lots of sun and sand?

The trip to . . . BARCELONA, SPAIN?!

It's been almost two weeks since we left on that little weekend jaunt to the Mediterranean, but don't worry, it's still fresh in my mind and I'm excited to share the trip report with you soon!

Plus, I bet you'd like to hear about what Greg's up to in Ireland now that I'm home.  I may not be there anymore, but rest assured that I will continue updating this blog with his adventures and with news about his life on the Emerald Isle for the next two months.  So don't give up on checking this blog!  The story continues . . .

From Loving the Life We Live

No comments:

Post a Comment