| It was so wonderful to have my parents and my sister, Shalimar, visiting us for the past week! They're back at home now and clamboring for me to blog about the things we did together, so I figure I'll get started. We have friends coming to stay with us over this next week (waiting for two of them right now . . . picking the other two up at the airport tomorrow morning), so I'll get posts up as I am able. My family was there to meet us at the Shannon airport when we got back from Paris; they had arrived earlier in the day and spent the day exploring Limerick. Everyone was pretty exhausted that night, but it was early to rise the next morning so that we (minus Greg, who had to work) could get into Cork and catch a coach for a full-day tour of the Dingle Peninsula (which, incidentally, we almost missed). Did they love Dingle? Of course! What's not to love about Dingle? It is simply beautiful and we had a perfectly gorgeous, clear day to see it. The bus driver/tour guide could not stop talking about how lucky we were with the weather. As you may remember, I have been to Dingle once before, but on this tour I saw a few different things and also learned a lot from the tour commentary. It was a great day and a perfect start to our "family vacation" in Ireland! ![]() |
| From Loving the Life We Live |
Thursday, June 10, 2010
My Family + Dingle Peninsula = Great Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I've been trying to "steal" the two pictures I don't have (the ones that include me and Daddy) to put in my Facebook album, but I haven't gotten the job done just yet. I think Daddy's going to have to help me with this one. :)
ReplyDelete